- Strengthen the public health workforce readiness in predominantly rural and under served areas through implementation of life long learning programs
- Strengthen capacity at state, regional, local, and tribal levels for a rural public health emergency response.
- Strengthen the network of academic based programs contributing to national all hazards preparedness and emergency response capacity.
- Community Engagement
- Technical Assistance
- Education and Training
- Educational Material Development
- Public Health Workforce (state, regional, local)
- Promotores/Community Health Workers
- Indian Health Service
- Tribal Health Workforce
- Tribal Community Health Representatives
- School Nurses
- Traditional First Responders
- Non-Traditional Responders